Super Readers DG is an early childhood reading instruction class designed to teach your child how to read. It is a year-long enrichment curriculum intended to coincide with your child's current preschool schedule and focuses on higher level learning. This program will challenge your child and teach all of the vital skills needed for reading.
- is a highly effective phonics-based curriculum taught to small groups of 3-5 year-olds by a fully certified teacher. Each lesson builds on the previous weeks' lessons. With reinforcement of each week's lesson at home, your child WILL be reading by June!
- was created from the Reading Reform Foundation method of teaching literacy, and provides a multi-sensory approach to teaching phonics, phonemic awareness, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- focuses on differentiated small group instruction (up to 4 children) so students are free from distractions and can receive the individual attention they need to excel.
- runs from September through June and follows the District 58 school calendar.
- is fun! Each lesson is taught through a variety of games and activities to keep children fully engaged during each lesson.